Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:11 PM
- A two week break from school! I love teaching, but I have been so tired lately. I am excited about getting some rest!
- A Christmas party tonight! I love parties! I am such a social bug. Haha!
- Finishing my last minute Christmas shopping. I know I am weird, but I love shopping at this time of year. People are so funny to watch sometimes.
- Catching up on shows that are on my DVR. I have not had much time to watch television lately, so my DVR memory is getting full. I am looking forward to deleting some shows.
- Catching up on some reading. I have been reading a really great book but have not had time to finish it. I am going to do this before watching those recorded shows.
- Spending some time with my son. This requires not doing any HOMEWORK with him!
- Sleeping in! Sleeping until 7:30 or 8:00 would be so nice!
- Getting my haircut! I am in desperate need of one.
- Spending time with my family. I have a great family!
- Doing absolutely nothing and not feeling guilty about it at all! I want to veg out!
- Eating, eating, and eating! I will worry about my weight after the hoidays. Last year, I stressed and did not enjoy eating anything. Life is too short to stress out about that stuff.
- The Christmas Eve service at my church! It’s always such an inspiring time!
- Just enjoying everything about Christmas! Remembering why we celebrate this time, and being thankful for everything in my life. God is good! All the time!
Read more TT’s here.