Monday, January 5, 2009 1:53 PM
Hi, Everyone! I hope you all had a nice Christmas and New Year break! I know I did! I actually read four, FOUR books this entire break, and I do not mean, “kid books.” Real books! The books on my sidebar actually changed every few days, instead of months! Yay, me! I love to read!
- I have not scrapbooked in a year. I really need to get back to it, but I have no motivation. It saddens me, because I think I did a pretty good job at it. Maybe I should look into the digital stuff? Would my little laptop be able to handle it? Any suggestions?
- I miss blogging. I miss reading your blogs. I miss commenting too. Wow, things have been busy!
- I did get some rest during the holidays which was what I needed.
- I did not want to come back to work today, until someone commented on people not having a job. I should be thankful that I have one, right?
- That still does not make me less tired.
- Certain kinds of people frustrate me. Gotta let it go.
- My crockpot was too small for my roast this morning. Had to wait until it thawed to squish it in. Sounds yummy, huh?
- I have to pee, but am too lazy to get up and do it.
- I have not had any soda for five days. I know that does not sound like a big deal, but it is to me. I have had mostly water. My kidneys and bladder are thanking me too much!
- I am excited that all my favorite shows are back on NOT showing reruns.
- I am going to have a Pampered Chef party in two weeks. Anyone want to come?
- It’s raining outside, which means that my students will have “recess” in my classroom. Oh, joy!
- Yep, they just came in. Four, rowdy boys. Thank God I already took some ibuprofen.
- I am giving a few tests this week! I love test days!
- I love “my boys.” They are great kids.
- Hopefully, I will blog more this year. I will make myself!